PERQUE Regularity Guard
Unprocessed healthier fibers improves overall digestive health, removes toxins, and balances glucose levels
When we are “regular,” we just feel better... more energetic, more focused, more resilient. Fiber and fluids are keys to prebiotic health and essential, yet often overlooked, steps in digestive health. Proper, unprocessed fibers, in optimized balance, are better answers to constipation, dyspepsia, and to feeling heavy, fatigued, unfocused, or drained.
PERQUE Regularity Guard is a unique combination of health- promoting prebiotic fibers. Take in water or any beverage to bind toxins, accelerate their safer removal from the body, and nourish the rapid growth of healthy, digestion-promoting bugs. Ample healthy bugs crowd out and prevent the growth of pathogenic “bad” bugs.
PERQUE Regularity Guard for healthier...
- Blood sugar and insulin levels, whatever you eat. Improved personal glycemic index results.
- Blood cholesterol levels. Toxic bile acids and oxidized sterols are bound and eliminated.
- Lean muscle content increases; less insulin resistance; less overweight (obesity).
- Digestion from better assimilation and elimination.
Features and Benefits of PERQUE Regularity Guard
- Zero calories; zero free sugar.
- Healthier digestion and digestive protection due to unique, high lignan content, 80% soluble; 20% insoluble fiber.
- Improves blood cholesterol levels naturally.
- essential nutrient uptake.
- vitamin production and uptake.
- prebiotic proliferation.
When Comparing - What is Not In Your Healthy Fibers? Thank Your PERQUE!
- No sugars (Citrucel®)
- No allergenic and irritating psyllium (Metamucil®)
- No allergenic and dysbiosis promoting hydrolyzed guar (Benefiber®)
- No stimulants like senna or caffeine (Senokot®)
- No phenolphthalein inhibitors (Ex-Lax®).
- No purgatives, laxatives, or other harsh agents... just safer, trophorestorative regularity.*
Simple Ingredients = Extraordinary Results
Oat bran: Special beta glucan from unprocessed oats provides a unique source of scientifically proven helpful dietary fiber from the most digestable grain protein. Beta glucan has been scientifically demonstrated to promote healthy cholesterol, blood sugar, and insulin levels. FDA recognizes the scientific consensus that has been achieved on this health benefit and now allows a health claim to be made by unprocessed oats for promoting heart health and reducing heart disease. Instant or rolled oats are processed for convenience in ways that destroy the beneficial beta glucan fiber.
PERQUE Regularity Guard uses non-GMO, Scandinavian, specially prepared oats made without chemicals or solvents or excess heat. This leaves the structure of the oat glucan undamaged and with 25-30% dietary fiber content rich in beta glucan.
Glucomannan in PERQUE Regularity Guard provides:
- Convenient, noncalorie fiber sources for digestive health.
- Promotes healthy cholesterol levels
- Promotes elimination of oxidized cholesterol and bile acids for heart health.
- Better gastrointestinal health: promotes regularity and good flora.
- Decreases insulin surges in response to meals: Better glycemic control.
- Increases satiety: Feeling full with less food.
Acacia gum is a soothing and softening, whole prebiotic dietary fiber. It is also a natural emulsifier and stool stabilizer (less gas). Benefits include:
- Stimulates the growth of helpful bacteria in the large intestine (colon) to reverse or prevent candida or fungal over-growth.
- Promotes healthy (lower) total and LDL cholesterol.
- Enhances absorption of minerals from the diet; better buffering; less cellular acid excess; and healthier, more alkaline first morning urine pH.
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are fruit fibers that promote growth of healthy gut probiotics.4
- Improves digestion and absorption of essential nutrients, while enhancing detoxification and elimination of waste poisons.
- Promotes a healthy “good” bacteria while crowding out “bad” bacteria in the digestive tract, reversing or protecting from dysbiosis or pathogen growth.
- Relieves constipation, other gastrointestinal irritations (IBS) and lactose intolerance by producing lactase.
- Walsh DE, Yaghoubian V, Behforooz A. Effect of glucomannan on obese patients: A clinical study. Int J Obes 1984;8(4):289-93.
- Cairella M, Marchini G. Evaluation of the action of glucomannan on metabolic parameters and on the sensation of satiation in overweight and obese patients. Clin Ter 1995 Apr;146(4):269-74.
- Wapnir RA, Teichberg S, Go JT, Wingertzahn MA, Harper RG. Oral rehydration solutions: Enhanced sodium absorption with gum arabic. J Am Coll Nutr 1996; 15, 377.
- Gibson GR, Roberfroid MB. Dietary modulation of the human colonic microbiota. Introducing the concept of prebiotics. J Nutr 1995;125:1401–12.
- Tahiri M, Tressol JC, Arnaud J, et al. Effect of short-chain fructooligosaccharides on intestinal calcium absorption and calcium status in postmenopausal women: a stable- isotope study. Am J Clin Nutr Feb 2003;77(2):449-57.
- Cockram DB, Hensley MK, Rodriguez M, et al. Safety and tolerance of medical nutritional products as sole sources of nutrition in people on hemodialysis. J Ren Nutr, 1998;8(1):25-33.
- Rasmussen SE, Frederiksen H, Struntze Krogholm K, Poulsen Dietary proanthocyanidins (OPCs): Occurrence, dietary intake, bioavailability, and protection against cardiovascular disease. Mol Nutr Food Res 2005 ;49(2):159- 174.
- Spilburg CA, Goldberg AC, McGill JB, etal. Fat-free foods supplemented with soy stanol-lecithin powder reduce cholesterol absorption and LDL cholesterol. J Am Diet Assoc 2003;103:577-81.
Servings (7 grams) per container: 64
1 scoop (7 grams) contains:
Selenium (as 100% l-selenomethionine) 125 mcg
Gum acacia 3.5 gm
—(standardized wild-crafted gum arabic)
Glucomannan (freeze-dried) 2 gm
Oat fiber (14% beta glucan; Oatwell 14) 1 gm
Dextran FOS (short-chain prebiotics)
OPC 85 12.5 mg
—(ActiVin IH636; proanthocyanidins 92% soluble)
Phosphatides 36 mg
—(includes phosphatidyl-choline, -ethanolamine, and inositol)
Contains NO: citrus, MSG, wheat, gluten, corn, starch, sugar, wax, soy, yeast, zein, sulfate, phosphates (other than coenzymes), preservatives, casein or other milk derivatives. NO GMOs.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 7 grams (1 scoop) in water or juice one (1) to five (5) times daily or as directed by your health professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
The link above requires Adobe Acrobat or equivalent to view/print
The PERQUE Guarantee
PERQUE has been specifically formulated based on higher standards of quality listed below. When comparing:
- All PERQUE products come with a 100% unconditional money-back guarantee — the strongest guarantee in the natural health industry.
- Every PERQUE product provides 100% potency and activity for its entire shelf life. PERQUE formulas are designed for exceptional delivery and stability.
- Only the exact delivery forms of nutrients shown in clinical studies to be effective are used in PERQUE formulas with NO substitutions.
- By using high precision control of temperature and pressure in the manufacturing process, all PERQUE products, including tabsules, dissolve rapidly (15-20 minutes in the stomach), allowing superior uptake and rapid results as well as eliminating digestive irritation found with other brands.
- Full label disclosure is provided for all PERQUE products — no hidden or inactive ingredients.
- In order for a nutrient to be brought into your body, it must be transported. Every PERQUE product is activated with the same potent transporters that are used by nature and in food to ensure full bioavailability or 100% uptake.
- The biologically preferred form of an ingredient is always used to enhance activity, produce energy, and deliver direct results
- All PERQUE products are allergen-free and contaminant-free, and do not contain citrus, MSG, wheat/gluten, corn/zein/starch, dairy/casein/milk derivatives (except meal powders), yeast, soy, sulfate, phosphates (other than coenzymes) or preservatives.
- PERQUE products do not contain genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- All PERQUE ingredients are plant-based except the human probiotic strains, distilled lipids, and PERQUE Joint Guard extracts.
- Every PERQUE product is produced following or exceeding the FDA’s pharmaceutical GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) regulations.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.