Thinking of you with its parent Transnnovation Inc and their affiliates (referred to as Thinking of You, “we”, “us” or “our”), are committed to protecting your (referred to as “you” or “your”) privacy and providing you with a positive experience on our sites and in using our products and services (“Services”).
This Privacy Statement applies us and to our websites, mobile applications and Services that link to or reference this Privacy Statement (collectively, the “sites”) as well as offline (such as when you call us, attend our events, or interact with our representatives at other events) and describes how we handle your information and the choices available to you regarding the collection, use, access, and how to update and correct your information. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined in this Privacy Statement shall have the same meanings ascribed to them in the Terms of Service.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to the practices of companies unaffiliated with us or to parties that we do not employ or manage, including Healthcare Professionals. We may also provide links to third-party websites and services that are outside our control and are not covered by this Privacy Statement; if you have any questions, review the policies on the Health Professionals, websites and service providers that you visit.
Collection of Your Personal Information
“Personal Information” is any information that can be used to identify an individual, such as name, address, email address, phone number, login information (account number, password), online orders, professional and employment information, promotions preferences, social media account information, or payment card number. We may collect data, including Personal Information, about you as you use our sites and Services and interact with us. If we link other data with your Personal Information, we will treat that linked data as Personal Information.
We collect Personal Information for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Creating accounts.
- Processing orders, including payment transactions.
- Sending promotional communications.
- Enabling the use of certain features of our Services.
- Personalizing your experience.
- Providing customer service.
Thinking of You may automatically collect information from you when you interact with the sites, including details of your visits, traffic data, site features and pages viewed, search queries, your IP address, software and hardware attributes, unique device identifiers, browser type, mobile network information, site crashes and other system activity and logs. This information is used to better understand and improve the usability, performance, and effectiveness of the website and to help tailor content or offers for you. Please read the “Cookies and Other Web Technologies” section below for more information.
We and the third parties we engage may combine the information we collect from you over time and across our sites and Services with information obtained from other sources. This helps us improve its overall accuracy and completeness and also helps us better tailor our interactions with you.
If you choose to provide Thinking of You with a third party’s Personal Information (such as name, email, and phone number), you represent that you have that third party’s permission to do so. Examples include forwarding reference or promotional material to a friend or sending job referrals. Third parties may unsubscribe from any continued communication of this type by following the link provided in the initial message or contacting us directly.
Uses of Your Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information for the following general purposes: fulfill your requests for Products and Services, process your transactions, maintain your account and subscriptions, improving and customizing our sites and Services, conduct research and analysis, contact you (including email, text, direct mail, push notifications), send promotional and other communications related to our business, investigate and respond to your inquiries, protect your security and the security of the sites, combat fraud, enforce the Terms of Service and take appropriate actions for violations, and comply with applicable laws and regulations
Access to and Accuracy of Your Personal Information
We need your help in keeping your Personal Information accurate and up to date. We provide a number of options to access and correct your Personal Information:
- You can view or edit your Personal Information and preferences online by logging into your Thinking of You account.
- You can contact us directly by phone, email and chat.
- You can update your mobile device settings.
We will make good faith efforts to honor reasonable requests to access, update, or correct your Personal Information and will do so in accordance with applicable laws. We will respond to your request in a timely manner. If we are unable to honor your request, we will provide you with an explanation.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell any Personal Information. We may share Personal Information with third parties for the purposes of operating our business, delivering, improving, providing, and customizing our Services, sending promotional and other communications related to our business, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law or otherwise with your consent.
We may share Personal Information in the following ways:
- We provide information to your Health Professionals for the purposes of fulfilling your transactions and your use of the sites
- Amongst Thinking of You affiliated entities for business purposes including, but not limited to, customer support, technical and business operations, and data processing and storage.
- With service providers and other third parties we use to support our business including, but are not limited to, cloud storage, shipping of orders, payment processing, assisting with sales-related efforts or post-sales support, and providing customer support, and who are obligated to protect such information in a manner consistent with this Privacy Statement and not use it for any purposes other than those for which they are performing for us.
- We may work with other companies who place cookies, tags, and web beacons on our sites. These companies help operate our sites and provide you with additional products and services.
- We may also use third-party advertising networks to serve advertisements on our behalf.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or to another company.
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority, if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or is otherwise required by any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties as necessary to comply with legal process or meet national security requirements, protect the rights, property, or safety of Thinking of You, its service providers, you, or others; or as otherwise required by applicable law.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the referral features of our sites, we will transmit the contents of that email and your Personal Information to the recipients
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing of Personal Information.
We may also share aggregated, anonymized and/or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Security of Personal Information
We endeavor to protect the Personal Information you entrust to us and treat it securely by placing appropriate technical, physical and administrative security measures to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information and to protect the Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and which provide a level of security appropriate to the risk represented by the processing and the nature of the data to be protected. In the event we share your Personal Information with third parties, we ensure that those third parties have effective controls to protect the privacy of your Personal Information, and we restrict the ability or manner in which a third party may use or disclose your Personal Information. We also require such third parties to have appropriate security measures to protect Personal Information.
While we employ security technologies and procedures to assist safeguarding your Personal Information, no system or network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and we do not guarantee its security. The safety and security of your Personal Information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You are solely responsible for all uses of your password, even if such uses were not authorized by you. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password, you are responsible for contacting us immediately to request deactivation of your password.
Except as required by law, Thinking of You is not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such security failures. Transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk (for example, the internet and mobile networks cannot be guaranteed to be secure). If you have any questions about security on our sites, you can contact us directly.
Consent to Transfer, Processing, and Storage of Personal Information
We may transfer your Personal Information between Thinking of You offices in Canada and the U.S. or to third parties as described above and that may be located in various countries around the world. By using our sites and Services or providing any Personal Information to us, where applicable law permits, you consent to the transfer, processing, and storage of such information outside of your country of residence, where data protection standards may be different.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain Personal Information as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and any other permissible, related purpose. We will retain and use Personal Information as necessary to comply with our business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, and enforce our agreements.
Patient/Client Guided by your Health Professional
If you are a Patient or Consumer, you acknowledge that your use of our Services is guided through your Health Professional.
Like many websites, Thinking of You uses automatic data collection tools, such as cookies, embedded web links, and web beacons, to collect traffic and usage patterns, and to help us personalize the Services. These tools collect certain standard information that your browser sends to our sites. Examples include your browser type and the address of the website from which you arrived at our website. We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including IP addresses, cookie information, browsing history, and the Thinking of You website pages requested. We utilize this information so that we can improve the Thinking of You website, our product selection, and the Services.
They may also collect information about:
- Your IP address. This is a number automatically assigned to your computer or device whenever you connect to the Internet. Among other things, the IP address allows web servers to locate and identify your device for the purpose of facilitating online communications between you and other parties you engage with on the Internet.
- Clickstream behavior. This includes, for example, the pages you view and the links you click. These tools help make your visit to our website easier, more efficient, and more valuable by providing you with a customized experience and recognizing you when you return.
Some web browsers may give you the ability to enable a “do not track” feature that sends signals to the websites you visit, indicating that you do not want your online activities tracked. This is different from blocking or deleting cookies, as browsers with a “do not track” feature enabled may still accept cookies. No industry standard currently exists on how companies should respond to “do not track” signals, although one may develop in the future. Fullscript’s sites functionality is not currently able to recognize and respond to “do not track” signals. To learn more about “do not track” signals, visit https://www.allaboutdnt.com
When you opt out of receiving interest-based advertisements, this does not mean you will no longer see advertisements from Fullscript. It means that the online ads that you do see will not be tailored for you based on your particular interests. We may still collect information about you for any purpose permitted under the Policy Statement, including for analytics.
Your Choices and Selecting Your Communication Preferences
We give you the choice of receiving a variety of information related to our Services. You can manage your communication preferences through the following methods:
- By updating your communication preferences in your account settings when logged in to your Thinking of You account.
- By following the instructions included in each promotional email from us to unsubscribe from that particular mailing.
- By emailing, chatting with or calling our Customer Success team at 1-866-807-3828.
- By stopping push notices through your mobile device settings.
These choices do not apply to service notifications or other required communications that are considered part of certain Services, which you may receive periodically unless you stop using or cancel the Services in accordance with our Terms of Service.
By using our sites, Services, or otherwise providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use. For example, if we learn of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on our websites, by sending an email or otherwise contacting you.
Thinking of You does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children without appropriate parental or guardian consent from children under 16. We will cancel the registration of a Thinking of You account initiated by a child upon becoming aware of such registration. Parents have the right to terminate the registration of a child under 16. If you wish to do this, please contact us at the contact information noted below.
Additional State Privacy Rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information. To learn more about California consumers’ privacy rights, visit our policy here. If you have any questions regarding state consumer privacy laws, you can contact us directly.
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who use our Services and provide Personal Information are entitled to request and obtain certain information about the customer information Thinking of You shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. This information would include the categories of customer information as well as the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information. You may make such a request by emailing us at email@example.com.
How to Contact Us
We value your opinions. Should you have questions or comments directly pertaining to this Privacy Statement, please contact us at:
Thinking of You
Attn: Privacy Officer
PO Box 1836
Port Townsend WA 98368
Updates to this Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we modify our Privacy Statement, we will post the revised version here, with an updated revision date. You agree to visit these pages periodically to be aware of and review any such revisions. By continuing to use our website after such revisions are in effect, you accept and agree to the revisions and to abide by them.
The Privacy Statement was revised and posted as of January 1, 2023