PERQUE Mood Guard
Calms and detoxiﬁes the nervous system which supports mental and emotional health – alternative to SAMe
Natural Synergy for a More Positive Outlook
PERQUE Mood Guard is a natural alternative to prescription drugs and provides the synergy of essential nutrients that are necessary for mental and emotional stability:
L-methionine is key to maintaining clear detoxification pathways in the liver and brain. PERQUE Mood Guard supplies l-methionine in its activated free form. In the liver, the l-methionine in PERQUE Mood Guard acts to chelate heavy metals, much documented contributors to mental and emotional disorders. Research shows that PERQUE Mood Guard is superior to SAMe (S-adenosylmethionine, which is converted in the body to methionine) as a natural anti-depressant.*
Glycine, used by the brain as a control neurotransmitter, regulates sleep rhythms, thereby producing calmness and aiding sleep. It also sustains the phase II detoxification pathway in the liver, neutralizing and clearing toxins.*
Magnesium, which is implicated in nerve irritability and mood instability, is also included in the PERQUE Mood Guard formula. Required for nerve transmission, adequate magnesium is necessary for maintaining normal mood levels.*
- Calms and detoxiﬁes the nervous system.*
- Supports mental and emotional stability.*
- Formulated with neurotransmitters that help sleep regulation.*
For optimum psychological health, the body must eliminate chemicals and toxins. Nutrient deficits reduce the body’s capacity for detoxification. Toxins and chemicals that are not properly cleared become free to interfere with the body’s own chemicals and chemical messengers, particularly neurotransmitters, which affect mood and thought patterns. PERQUE Mood Guard, with its freeform, active ingredients, is designed to support the elimination of chemicals and toxic build-up in the system.*
Improves your Mood & More
Researchers are increasingly discovering the importance of methionine in the treatment of depression. In a random, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, oral supplementation of S-adenosylmethionine significantly improved symptoms of major depression. In another study of patients with major depression, researchers found an inverse relationship between plasma levels of S-adenosylmethionine and symptoms of depression.*
In a random, double-blind study, researchers evaluated the effects of magnesium supplementation on premenstrual symptoms confirmed by the Menstrual Distress Questionnaire. The researchers discovered that magnesium significantly affected test scores and concluded, “These data indicate that magnesium supplementation could represent an effective treatment of premenstrual symptoms related to mood changes.”*
Considering the importance of the liver in the detoxification process, the correlation between adequate L-methionine and liver health is vital. It has been documented that the promotion of bile flow and improvement of membrane function occur with appropriate supplementation. Detoxification is essential for physical and mental stability. PERQUE Mood Guard ensures liver health, which in turn ensures better physical and mental health.*
Kagan BL, Sultzer DL, Rosenlicht N, Gerner RH: Oral S-adenosylmethionine in depression: a randomized, double- blind, placebo-controlled trial. Am J Psychiatry 1990 May; 147(5): 591-595.
Bell KM, Potkin SG, Carreon D, Plon L: S-adenosyl-L-methionine blood levels in major depression: changes with drug treatment. Acta Neurol Scand Suppl 1994; 154: 15-18.
Posaci C, Erten O, Uren A, Acar B: Plasma copper, zinc, and magnesium levels in patients with premenstrual tension syndrome. Acta Obstet Gynecol 1994; 73(6): 452-455.
Facchinetti F, Borella P, Sances G, Fioroni L, Nappi RE, Genazzani AR: Oral magnesium successfully relieves premenstrual mood changes. Obstet Gynecol 1991; 78(2): 177-181.
Frezza M, et al.: Oral S-adenosylmethionine in the symptomatic treatment of intrahepatic cholestasis: a doubleblind, placebo- controlled study. Gastroenterology 1990; 99: 211-215.
Kakimoto H, et al.: Changes in lipid composition of erythrocyte membranes with administration of S-adenosyl- L methionine in chronic liver disease. Gastroenterolia Japonica 1992; 27: 508-513.
Young SN, Shalchi M.The effect of methionine and S-adenosylmethionine on S-adenosylmethionine levels in the rat brain. J Psychiatry Neurosci 2005 Jan; 30(1):44-8
Supplement Facts (no hidden or inactive ingredients):
Serving size: 2 capsules
Servings per container: 50
Each serving contains these energized nutrients:
L-methionine (free) 500 mg.
Glycine (free) 500 mg.
L-aspartate (as magnesium) 500 mg.
Magnesium (as aspartate & C16 and C18 alkyls from whole, untreated palm fruit and leaf) 25 mg.
Vegetable fiber (organic croscarmellose) 100 mg.
Kosher gelatin capsules 234 mg.
The link above requires Adobe Acrobat or equivalent to view/print
The PERQUE Guarantee
PERQUE has been specifically formulated based on higher standards of quality listed below. When comparing:
- All PERQUE products come with a 100% unconditional money-back guarantee — the strongest guarantee in the natural health industry.
- Every PERQUE product provides 100% potency and activity for its entire shelf life. PERQUE formulas are designed for exceptional delivery and stability.
- Only the exact delivery forms of nutrients shown in clinical studies to be effective are used in PERQUE formulas with NO substitutions.
- By using high precision control of temperature and pressure in the manufacturing process, all PERQUE products, including tabsules, dissolve rapidly (15-20 minutes in the stomach), allowing superior uptake and rapid results as well as eliminating digestive irritation found with other brands.
- Full label disclosure is provided for all PERQUE products — no hidden or inactive ingredients.
- In order for a nutrient to be brought into your body, it must be transported. Every PERQUE product is activated with the same potent transporters that are used by nature and in food to ensure full bioavailability or 100% uptake.
- The biologically preferred form of an ingredient is always used to enhance activity, produce energy, and deliver direct results
- All PERQUE products are allergen-free and contaminant-free, and do not contain citrus, MSG, wheat/gluten, corn/zein/starch, dairy/casein/milk derivatives (except meal powders), yeast, soy, sulfate, phosphates (other than coenzymes) or preservatives.
- PERQUE products do not contain genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- All PERQUE ingredients are plant-based except the human probiotic strains, distilled lipids, and PERQUE Joint Guard extracts.
- Every PERQUE product is produced following or exceeding the FDA’s pharmaceutical GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) regulations.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.