Signs of liver overload include:
PERQUE Liva Guard Forte lightens the burden and strengthens the liver by providing the following six unique features:
1) Five carotenoids--each with a distinct benefit for the liver.*
2) A full 100 mg. of high-purity, bioactive (88.5%+) silymarin (milk thistle), a liver-protective herb.*
3) Mixed, natural forms of vitamins E and Coenzyme Q10 stimulate energy production and cell renewal, while protecting cells from free radical damage.*
5) A hypoallergenic formula. It contains no contaminants, such as fillers, binders, or excipients.*
6) The unique combination of the forms of nutritives in PERQUE Liva Guard Forte delivers synergistic benefits.*
LIVA GUARD FORTE IS FOR anyone who:
ONE SOFTGEL PROVIDES:
¥ Vitamins E is stated to reinforce the fact that PERQUE uses the alpha, beta, gamma, and delta forms of the natural tocopherols.
As a dietary supplement, take PERQUE Liva Guard Forte one (1) softgel daily or as directed by your health professional.
Available in bottles of 60 and 120 softgels.
SILYMARIN (MILK THISTLE): HERBAL DETOXIFIER
Certain plants provide powerful support for the liver. One of the most well-known herbal extracts is milk thistle. More than 200 studies and reports on milk thistle involving over 5,000 patients have been published.
Research shows that certain compounds in milk thistle help protect the liver from the damage of alcohol and hepatitis.*
Silymarin, a key compound in milk thistle, demonstrates powerful antioxidant activity. It effectively neutralizes destructive free radicals before they can harm healthy cells. Silymarin has also been shown to increase levels of glutathione, an important antioxidant, by as much as 50%.*
The Commission E is Germany's equivalent to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the United States. It approves milk thistle as supportive treatment for cirrhosis and chronic inflammatory liver conditions.*
1.Valenzuela A, Aspillaga M, et al: Selectivity of silymarin on the increase of the glutathione content in different tissues of the rat. Planta Med 1989; 55: 42.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.