FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF PERQUE REGULARITY GUARD
1. Zero calories; zero free sugar.
2. Healthier digestion and digestive protection due to unique, high lignan content, 80% soluble; 20% insoluble fiber.
3. Improves blood cholesterol levels naturally.
• essential nutrient uptake.
5. Toxic minerals: Block uptake via increased metallothionein to keep out or remove lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic, and nickel; nature’s toxic mineral trap.
6. Improve mental clarity; reduce brain fog.
7. Enhance healthy, 12-18 hour transit time.
8. Promote resistance to and relief from intestinal parasites.
9. Dissolves easily in water or any beverage… a clear difference.
10. No hydrogenated oils or trans fatty acids.
PERQUE REGULARITY GUARD’S SPECIAL FORMULA
1. No sugars or glucose (Citrucel®)
2. No allergenic and irritating psyllium (Metamucil®)
3. No allergenic and dysbiosis promoting hydrolyzed guar (Benefiber®)
4. No stimulants like senna or caffeine (Senokot®)
5. No phenolphthalein inhibitors. The National Cancer Institute nominated phenolphthalein for study because of its widespread use as a component in numerous laxative preparations and the lack of adequate testing for carcinogenicity. 9
6. No purgatives, laxatives, or other harsh agents… just safer, trophorestorative regularity, well guarded.
7. No gluten since the beta glucan is made up of polysaccharides.
PERQUE REGULARITY GUARD'S UNIQUE INGREDIENTS
1. Oat bran: Special beta glucan from unprocessed oats provides a unique source of scientifically proven helpful dietary fiber from the most digestable grain protein. Beta glucan has been scientifically demonstrated to promote healthy cholesterol, blood sugar, and insulin levels. FDA recognizes the scientific consensus that has been achieved on this health benefit and now allows a health claim to be made by unprocessed oats for promoting heart health and reducing heart disease. Instant or rolled oats are processed for convenience in ways that destroy the beneficial beta glucan fiber.
Beta-D-glucans, usually referred to as beta-glucans, comprise a class of non-digestible polysaccharides widely found in nature in such sources as oats, barley etc. Beta-glucans are located primarily in the cell walls. In oats, barley and other cereal grains, they are located primarily in the endosperm cell wall. Oat beta-glucan is a soluble fiber. It is a viscous polysaccharide made up of units of the sugar D-glucose. This is to say that beta glucans is a polysaccharide (comprised of many units of monosaccharides, like sugar, which is not the same as taking direct sugar).
PERQUE Regularity Guard uses non-GMO, Scandinavian, specially prepared oats made without chemicals or solvents or excess heat.This leaves the structure of the oat-glucan undamaged and with 25-30% dietary fiber content rich in beta glucan.
2. Glucomannan (1) in PERQUE Regularity Guard provides:
3. Acacia gum (3) is a soothing and softening, whole prebiotic dietary fiber. It is also a natural emulsifier and stool stabilizer (less gas). Benefits include:
4. Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are fruit fibers that promote growth of healthy gut probiotics (4).
5. Phosphatides are needed by every cell in the body and are key building blocks of cell membranes. Phosphatides protect cells from oxidation and largely comprise the protective sheaths surrounding nerves (6).
6. Orthoproanthocyanidins (OPC), when fully soluble and low molecular weight (LMW) are known to extend vitamin C benefits (7).
EACH SCOOP of Seven Grams:
As a dietary supplement, take 7 grams (1 scoop) in water or juice one (1) to five (5) times daily or as directed by your health professional.
Available in 8 oz. and 16 oz. powder containers, with a scoop to measure 7 grams.
1.Walsh DE,Yaghoubian V, Behforooz A. Effect of glucomannan on obese patients: A clinical study. Int J Obes 1984;8(4):289-93.
2. Cairella M, Marchini G. Evaluation of the action of glucomannan on metabolic parameters and on the sensation of satiation in overweight and obese patients. Clin Ter 1995 Apr;146(4):269-74.
3.Wapnir RA, Teichberg S, Go JT, Wingertzahn MA, Harper RG. Oral rehydration solutions: Enhanced sodium absorption with gum arabic. J Am Coll Nutr 1996; 15, 377.
4.Gibson GR, Roberfroid MB. Dietary modulation of the human colonic microbiota. Introducing the concept of prebiotics. J Nutr 1995;125:1401–12.
5.Tahiri M, Tressol JC, Arnaud J, et al. Effect of short-chain fructooligosaccharides on intestinal calcium absorption and calcium status in postmenopausal women: a stable-isotope study. Am J Clin Nutr Feb 2003;77(2):449-57.
6.Cockram DB, Hensley MK, Rodriguez M, et al. Safety and tolerance of medical nutritional products as sole sources of nutrition in people on hemodialysis. J Ren Nutr Jan1998;8(1):25-33.
7. Rasmussen SE, Frederiksen H, Struntze Krogholm K, Poulsen L. Dietary proanthocyanidins (OPCs): Occurrence, dietary intake, bioavailability, and protection against cardiovascular disease. Mol Nutr Food Res 2005 ;49(2):159-174.
8. Spilburg CA, Goldberg AC, McGill JB, Stenson WF, Racette SB, Bateman J, McPherson TB, Ostlund RE Jr. Fat-free foods supplemented with soy stanol-lecithin powder reduce cholesterol absorption and LDL cholesterol. J Am Diet Assoc 2003;103:577-81.
9. TR-465 Toxicology and Carcinogenesis Studies of Phenolphthalein (CAS No. 77-09-8) in F344/N Rats and B6C3F1 Mice (Feed Studies) National Toxicology Program, Department of Health and Human Services. 1996:Nov.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.