NATURAL SYNERGY FOR A POSITIVE OUTLOOK
PERQUE Mood Guard is a natural alternative to prescription drugs. Mood Guard provides the synergy of essential nutrients that are necessary for mental and emotional stability:
TWO CAPSULES PROVIDE:
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules on an empty stomach upon rising and two (2) capsules before bed or as directed by your health professional.
Available in bottles of 100 capsules.
IMPROVE YOUR MOOD AND MORE
Researchers are increasingly discovering the importance of methionine in the treatment of depression. In a random, doubleblind, placebo-controlled trial, oral supplementation of S-adenosylmethionine significantly improved symptoms of major depression. In another study of patients with major depression, researchers found an inverse relationship between plasma levels of S-adenosylmethionine and symptoms of depression.*
In a random, double-blind study, researchers evaluated the effects of magnesium supplementation on premenstrual symptoms. During the trial, women were asked to fill out a questionnaire to document their symptoms. The researchers discovered that magnesium significantly affected test scores and concluded, "These data indicate that magnesium supplementation could represent an effective treatment of premenstrual symptoms related to mood changes."*
Considering the importance of the liver in the detoxification process, the correlation between adequate L-methionine and liver health is vital. It has been documented that the promotion of bile flow and improvement of membrane function occur with appropriate supplementation. Detoxification is essential for physical and mental stability. PERQUE Mood Guard ensures liver health, which in turn ensures better physical and mental health.*
1. Kagan BL, Sultzer DL, Rosenlicht N, Gerner RH: Oral S-adenosylmethionine in depression: a randomized, doubleblind, placebo-controlled trial. Am J Psychiatry 1990 May; 147(5): 591-595.
2. Bell KM, Potkin SG, Carreon D, Plon L: S-adenosyl-Lmethionine blood levels in major depression: changes with drug treatment. Acta Neurol Scand Suppl 1994; 154: 15-18.
3. Posaci C, Erten O, Uren A,Acar B: Plasma copper, zinc, and magnesium levels in patients with premenstrual tension syndrome. Acta Obstet Gynecol 1994; 73(6): 452-455.
4. Facchinetti F, Borella P, Sances G, Fioroni L, Nappi RE, Genazzani AR: Oral magnesium successfully relieves premenstrual mood changes. Obstet Gynecol 1991; 78(2): 177-181.
5. Frezza M, et al.: Oral S-adenosylmethionine in the symptomatic treatment of intrahepatic cholestasis: a doubleblind, placebo-controlled study. Gastroenterology 1990; 99: 211-215.
6. Kakimoto H, et al.: Changes in lipid composition of erythrocyte membranes with administration of S-adenosyl-L methionine in chronic liver disease. Gastroenterolia Japonica 1992; 27: 508-513.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.